Home Warranty Claims

Has your builder died, disappeared or become insolvent?

Have you obtained a judgement against your builder which they have failed to comply with?

We can assist you in making a claim to the VMIA (Victorian Managed Insurance Authority) under the domestic building insurance your builder was required to obtain prior to commencement of the building works.

If the offer received from the VMIA was not acceptable to you, or denied, we can negotiate with the VMIA on your behalf or challenge the decision in VCAT or Court (as appropriate).

Did you know the reasonable legal costs and expenses you incur associated with a successful claim form a part of the coverage offered by most insurance policies? (Please note there are always exceptions, including where the total in aggregate of all claims exceeds the maximum coverage of the policy.)

Contact us for a no obligation quote and confidential discussion about we can leverage our experience in this area to assist you with your claim today.